Created in 2001 by Monique Mergoil the eponymous brand "éditions Monique Mergoil" publishes and distributes scholarly archaeological publications. Since 2015 Monique Mergoil editions were taken over by Claire Leger, archaeologist and changes its name to éditions Mergoil.
The catalog includes 10 collections each headed by a professional researcher who guarantees the scholarly quality of the publications.
Today, Mergoil éditions includes about 200 books.
|ARCHÉOLOGIE ET HISTOIRE ROMAINE ||(dir. CH. PELLECUER)|
|ARCHÉOLOGIE MODERNE ET CONTEMPORAINE||(dir. Alexandre COULAUD)|
|ARCHÉOLOGIE DES PLANTES ET DES ANIMAUX||(dir. S. LEPETZ)|
|ARCHÉOLOGIE DU PAYSAGE||(dir. N. CARCAUD)|
|ARCHIVES & HISTOIRE DE L'ARCHEOLOGIE ||(dir. N. Coye et S. Péré-Nogues.)|
|EUROPE MÉDIÉVALE||(dir. J. SOULAT)|
|MONOGRAPHIES INSTRUMENTUM||(dir. M. FEUGÈRE)|
|PRÉHISTOIRES||(dir. B. ROUSSEL)|
|PROTOHISTOIRE EUROPÉENNE ||(dir. M. PY)|
- We publish archaeological books from all areas,
- All periods : prehistory to modern times,
- Various text types : PhD thesis, monographs, conferences, excavation reports, Peer-reviewed books/manuscripts,
- We use colour and thick paper. Quick publication process,
- Editions Mergoil help you publish your work.
The door is always open to authors wishing to submit a new book.